Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Meet Me!

My name is Anna Griffith and I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Yoga Teacher, and Tera Mai Reiki Master. I have been doing massage professionally since September 2011 after receiving training from the Boulder College of Massage Therapy. Before my formal training, I was taught the basics of massage as a young girl by my grandmother who learned it while living in Turkey. I was inspired to become a massage therapist after experiencing first hand how powerful therapeutic touch can be. Since the age of 8, I have suffered from chronic pain and the only relief I have found has been through massage, chiropractic and yoga.
I am trained in Shiatsu, Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Swedish Massage, Prenatal, Reflexology, Integrative Massage, Polarity Therapy, Vibrational Therapy, Reiki, and Raindrop Therapy. I use the skills and tools of each style of therapy I learn to give clients exactly what they need in their massage. I feel the most appropriate description of my style of massage is intuitive. My clients often tell me that they can tell I “listen” to their bodies, and that is exactly what I do. Using my hands I carefully “listen” to what your body tells me and provide it with what it needs to move you into a place of relaxation, peace and out of pain.